concept design & project development
Steps to Success
- Repurposed existing therapeutic medical technologies for use as integrated tools for human excellence.
- Developed integrated training protocols in biofeedback, breath gas analysis, brain painting, and other neuro-plasticity based technologies.
- Developed portable mind-body training product concepts based on emerging technologies (in 2006, long before Nike and Adidas)
- Branded and packaged center, product concepts, and protocols in InnerSphere and InnerSphere iCoach brands.
- Designed business and marketing plans to support small and large scale implementations.
- Presented InnerSphere project to Rolf Lohse ownership.
- Secured positions for project designers at Rolf Lohse.
- Successfully rebranded and repurposed project as ThirdSpace MindSpa.
Brandon Kelley — project management, product development, branding, marketing development
Matthew Kelley, Ph.D. — clinical direction, research direction, product development